Thursday


Act fast! TIPS on buying ADPACKS- read!

I completely forgot about the adpacks.
When you buy an adpack, they will expire within some time, so you need to buy another adpack to continue in the revenue sharing.

The first 3 adpack I bought on the 1st of Aug have all just expired! There adpacks will remain active for 44 days!
So when you buy adpacks, make sure you act up on it, because when you are on a winning streak, they will expire on the day you are unaware, and it would be like a ouch! sign to you.

It is not a big deal when you have a lot of adpack, but it is a big deal when you are starting very low on adpacks, because the numbers at low starting point counts.



I believe the BEST thing to do is to buy adpack once every week!
So let us say you bought 1 adpack on 1st of Aug.
The following end of the week on sunday which is 9th, buy your second adpack!
Third week end of sunday, buy your third adpack.
4th week end of sunday, buy your fifth adpack!

The reason for doing it this way is that, on the peak of your 44 days which would be around this day 23rd of Sept. Your very first few old adpacks would start to expire!
So when your first adpack expires on 1st of Aug, that is fine, because you have another 1 week for your second adpack to expire. Therefore each time one adpack expires, you should be able to make $50 within 7 days before your adpack expires.
(You might be making $50 within 5-7 days when you get to 8 adpacks)

This got me off guard.
I had to take out from my money and buy another adpack just to make 8:/
because I lost 3 adpacks OUCH!


Please use this solution. Don't buy bulk of adpacks all in a goal.
Buy them in singles once every week!
Hey all.
I've reached my $50 earnings today.
Yesterday I took a picture of my earnings of $36, I made the post around 12am of 21st Sept 2015.
Now today 22nd Sept 2015 1pm, I made my $50!


IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE, PLEASE RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT OPEN IN NEW WINDOW/TAB!

So with this earning, I will use to buy another adpack making it my 10th
to see bigger picture, Right Click on the picture and select Open in New Window/Tab

Now I will monitor how much I earn PER HOUR!

As you can see I invested $250, I've gotten my money back already because my total earning is $300+. All I make now and in future are all my profit earning.
Not to mention, 1000 traffic hits to whatever website I wish to promote.


UPDATE

Ok i think i know how much I earn per hour now!
I just had $0.34, after an hour in the system (not on blogger), the money jumped to $0.74

There I am now earning $0.45 an hour
So that means I should be earning $10.80 per day! within 24hr cycle.
So if it is $10 per day, therefore it should take me for an example monday to friday to earn up to $50 again.

MIND YOU. 
Earning income on this site is not guarantee, You will INDEED get your money back on adpacks you buy however the timing may differ.
It depends on the sale of Traffic Monsoon.

Let us say you bought your first adpack, if traffic monsoon is doing well in terms of sales (people buying adpacks), you will earn your money back as you supposed to.
If Traffic Monsoon is earning slow earnings (less people buying adpacks), you will earn your money back very slowly!

So even though I will be earning $10 per day, I might even earn up to $50 before 5 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment